Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mechanations and Traits
This has been brought up in the past a while ago, but can we please get racial traits to attach to our mechanations (at least some of the races)? It's really easy right now to metagame if someone is a mechanation or not, (especially when they put in "has this kind of part attached to them" and nobody reads the profile), but it would make them look nicer and make things match up more if someone decided to have a non-human looking mechanation (to the extent of one of the other races).

It's a really practical thought, since mechanations from what I know, generally designed for a certain purpose. And that can be many things; replacing a lost loved one (with a creepy copy of them but that's not the point), maybe making one a certain race because you like doing that, something.

I have a mechanation who thinks of themselves as a copy of their biological "sister" and requests modifications to her design in order to match her counterpart, well I can't exactly make them match all too well because I can put a fake Crown of Heaven on my mechanation.

I don't really see much harm in the suggestion though, and it'd make things a little more lifelike to a certain degree.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
As long as they also get a few unique ones too (I'll try to icon some I guess.), this sounds fine to me.
This would actually help some of my mechanations. Sounds nice to me. Thumbs up.
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
I see this as a decent idea. Thumbs up!
*Steals Raigen's hat.* "Woop! Now I am the cat in the hat!" *Looks down at her feet*"Or am I puss in boots?"-Lunette Katona

[Image: 4fe55e5a2d.png]
Too logical not to be implemented.
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)
I'd be alright with this, to a certain point. I don't like the idea of races being mini-classes, or having too much importance in battle.
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=2665#p2665 Wrote:MegaBlues » Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:28 pm[/url]"]I'd be alright with this, to a certain point. I don't like the idea of races being mini-classes, or having too much importance in battle.

It's entirely cosmetic. Vampires already get a good portion of them from the races that they could have been before turning. (I kind of get what you're implying though, Blues. I think, and I agree to that extent.)
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
I think of Orianna as soon as I saw the ''replacement for loved ones''. Which makes me just want to see them more 'human' and not just, as ryu says, "Robutts".
[Image: b89f62f8ce.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_m7g6clz79C1rpqqpz.gif] I'm also still Batman.