Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Youkai Tamer
[Image: 32330d8cbb7d8d01e6066e39e7d9191e.png]
So, this skill here. It feels very lack-luster in the fact that first, it only applies to youkai counted targets meaning using soul chains, second, only a 10 power buff meaning 10 basic attack damage... Yay? Third, it's only for melee weapons and because Bonder exists, why ever go melee Grand Summoner? I propose that this skill be changed to:
Basic Attacks gain bonus damage if the target is a youkai (or treated as one).
Rank 1: +5 Power
Rank 2: +10 Power
Rank 3: +15 Power
Rank 4: +20 Power
Rank 5: +25 Power

Short, sweet, simple, effective.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
or maybe a buff to damage in general v.s. youkai considered targets? What about if targets that are considered youkai take 10% more damage from the summoner and youkai?
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
Youkai Tamer would be better with 8 power per rank, and if Whip-type weapons counted for it, and also doubled the damage against Youkai only.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
That sounds so niche it's utterly useless anyway. I like the youkai considered targets idea since it gives soul chains a use besides just judgement blade. What if the summoner isn't super faith stacking but likes using install into soul chains as a concept, where do they go from there? That's why I'm proposing this skill becomes more useful somehow.