Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has your confidence really dropped? [Monk skill]
I'd argue flat ki as a glowing debuff, that way it goes up to lvl 30, and doesn't have a weird out of place cap.
@Lonestar

It wouldn't be as relevant to use if it was just LV20 glowing, what about 1 Ki = 3 LV of Glowing? That gives LV 30 and is a pretty good buff if you can't hit an opponent with high evasion.

You can also do something like, stun instead of immobilize because you're punctured by a beam, so like. Yeah. Stun will even reduce the damage you take until you snap out of it. So it's all balanced.

Either this or Lonestar's idea.
[Image: unknown_-_Copy_2.png]
~ ~
3 G
r e
d n
~ ~
http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.p...933#p23933

Make Kadouha great again.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
I'm not really a big fan of skills that consumes all of your Ki, considering that making a giant ball of fire consumes up to a max of 15 Ki while a ball of light energy consumes all of them, with some slight 'benefits' when you do so.

I could agree with that if the skill got any benefits for wasting all of your Ki in one attack, just like Kadouha does, however placing a cap doesn't make it weird because it's literally a ray of light in straight line that's supposed to 'pierce' people, so not really that flashy for so much energy consumption.

So it's either yours or mine.

EDIT: Fires' suggestion about making it 1 Ki = 3 Glowing LV is also pretty acceptable.
I agree with Lonestar here, honestly. Kadouha absorbs all of your Ki instantaneously with little rewards for it. A giant monkey-killing Sphere of Destruction costs half what a full power blast can do, but the Setting Sun does more damage.

Though, I'm not saying Kadouha deserves being replaced- as it's apparently made out to be- but it's underpowered, and I like Kadouha. I just want it to be better. There's a new thread in Balance Fu, now, if you wanna continue that.

As for what I originally suggested- hey, I'm dumb, and skills here are negotiable- and Dev has the final say. If Dev decides to implement this attack or add it in, hey, cool. If he doesn't, then I tried.
[Image: unknown.png]