Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Talk Tab Trouble
There's a few bugs with the talk tab.

[*] Talk tab does not receive GM announcements. (Nor does the battle tab.)
[*] Talk tab does not change the size of face icons, regardless of what option you selected in the options menu. They are always small.
[*] Talk tab's scrollbar is too far to the right and almost impossible to click with the mouse.
[*] Talk tab may not receive any reboot messages. (Hasn't been confirmed since I just started testing this recently. Will confirm later when a reboot message shows up.)

Also, some people might not even know it exists, I think it'd be useful to have a tip or something that points to its existence. (Or putting the tab markers down by the old faceicon state button that doesn't work anymore.)
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
Talk tab doesn't display the new Black Beast message. Felt that was kind of ICish since you could learn that from NPCs or something logically, but yeah it'd be nice if we could see that and get these other bugs fixed please.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
This isn't a bug. Talk only displays say and emotes.
Talk being only for say and emotes makes sense for reasons, of course, but the fact that it doesn't show GM messages or reboot notifications could be potentially problematic. Also, the scroll bar is an issue.

Compare
http://i.gyazo.com/6a861fd147a2166a009e6064d5ee0a41.png
To
http://i.gyazo.com/1ce95ebacef303059152a7a611ede2a8.png
*loud burp*
I also feel GM messages should be through all tabs, because if someone is doing something wrong, and gets in trouble but doesn't know because they're in another tab, well... :/

Also, there's still all thiiiisssssssssssssss
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=2689#p2689 Wrote:Ryu-Kazuki » Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:32 pm[/url]"]
[*] Talk tab does not change the size of face icons, regardless of what option you selected in the options menu. They are always small.
[*] Talk tab's scrollbar is too far to the right and almost impossible to click with the mouse.

The second thing we now have screenshots to show.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: She left me for WoW?! THIS IS BULLSHIT

Quote:Underwhelmed green-haired girl shouts "BITING EACH OTHER IS NOT A LIZARD SEX THING."
So, good news. I managed to fix the scroll bar, as well as the face-icon size issue. I'm also introducing a third option to the face-icon sizes setting called Full, which will display a 96x96 icon, if you're crazy enough to do that.