Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enchant Problems
Characters start with 2 in the Enchant craft. I just made a Zeran with 1 point invested in the Enchant talent, checked his Enchanting level, and he had 4 enchant skill right out of Pink's tutorial.

Also, I don't think the bonuses from Devotion apply to enchanting, my skill level doesn't change when I select a Blessed or Exorcist catalyst, the number stays the same. I tested this on my one of my more leveled and talent invested characters at lv 57. Her crafting skill with enchant is 3, with an extra 1 from enchantment, but when I place a Scripture or Ghost Killer in the catalyst box, my skill level doesn't change. So I can't be sure if it's working, or if it's just not showing the +2 from Devotion.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
Took a screenshot comparing a brand new Zeran straight out of the tutorial, and a Papilion who's lv 60.

The Zeran is a lv 1 that just got out of the tutorial, has 1 rank in the enchant talent, and full FP for a +1 to enchant, but as you can see, they have a skill level of 4.

Seirina is a lv 60 with r3 enchant, 2 craft points invested in the skill, so she should have a total of 4, not 5, since she doesn't have al abel for enchanting yet.

[Image: 5z2ywj.jpg]

Close-Up: http://i59.tinypic.com/5z2ywj.jpg
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.

I believe its like this since at launch, all obtainable enchantments would fail to damn much at a base of 1, also there was no way of obtaining a steady stream of catalysts.
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=4209#p4209 Wrote:Lolzytripd » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:29 pm[/url]"]I believe its like this since at launch, all obtainable enchantments would fail to damn much at a base of 1, also there was no way of obtaining a steady stream of catalysts.

Dev asked me on OOC to provide more details and testing before a verdict would be made. I think it's up to him whether it's a bug or not, so I'll see what he has to say.

This should be corrected.