Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A human of all flavors
Is there a possibility of seeing additional human races introduced? Considering their 'race' is more so their nationality, for the following places:

Dormeho (Dormehan)
Alstalsia (Alstalsian)
Hyoya (Hyoyan)

All with their own sets of racial bases, same abilities as a regular human, kind of boring I realize but its mostly for flavor purposes upon character creation.
Maybe, although at some point I would like to add a unique racial skill (even if it's something minor) for each region.

EDIT: Feel free to speculate unique racial bases for them as well, that'd probably be the hardest part aside from finding images.
I think low-impact racials would be a great idea as well, as for the base points..

Alrighty, I'll do my best, I wanted to keep them vague but since every race has the same starting points, I'll go ahead and list some that I think would fit.

Dormehan:
Code:
5 STR
2 WIL
5 SKI
1 CEL
4 DEF
4 RES
8 VIT
0 FAI
3 LUC
4 GUI
0 SAN
4 APT

My thoughts behind this are that Dormehans probably have a natural allignment with water, and its a port town so manual labor is probably more prominent than anything, giving them a bit more toughness.

Alstalsians:
Code:
2 STR
4 WIL
5 SKI
5 CEL
3 DEF
3 RES
4 VIT
0 FAI
2 LUC
8 GUI
0 SAN
4 APT

I figure that Alstalsians, probably need a lot of know how to live in an enviroment where giant monsters seem to be a norm (at least as far as I know), Zerans also probably influence them in some way

Hyoyan:
Code:
5 STR
5 WIL
6 SKI
5 CEL
2 DEF
2 RES
6 VIT
1 FAI
2 LUC
2 GUI
0 SAN
4 APT

The staple martial art of Hyoya is Verglas right? And these would make great stats for anyone aspiring to be a classic STR WIL CEL Verglas.

What do you think of these?
Sorry to bump but I wanted to get an update on if you think these stats are acceptable for these types of humans, after all I can only offer into how much I know about their respective areas.
+1 on that. It's a nice idea, I'd give a better feedback on the stats. But i'm not really good on those xD
A little high for some but fine otherwise. Any ideas for what the icons should be?
Well, going off of Saw's recent post in the lore questions thread, I did a few edits on one of the base human icons, if you'd like to use them I'll include the DMI in this post, otherwise:

I think Alstalsian should probably be a royal purple, with an offset of white.
[Image: 6042dd23a1.PNG]

Hyoyan with a cyan base and white offset. (I tried to make an icy core type of icon here.)
[Image: 9e3a966775.PNG] [Image: c6d197b5dd.PNG]

Dormehan is a tough one, so I went with the city's main colors for this icon, grey and blue.
[Image: ac8de23536.PNG]

Attached Files
.zip   Human Icons.zip (Size: 4.28 KB / Downloads: 199)
Dev, if the human special skills are unique flair that makes the human a real individual and not just a passive 5% resistance, that would be amazing.

I have plenty of my own ideas, but those belong in another thread.

Also, fancy icons spoops. Support! #Humanitylivesmatter
[Image: tenor.gif]
Dumb idea but what if dormehans got a bonus to fishing? I mean they live there so naturaly they would be right?
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water