Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reaper Transformation Ritual (L.E.)
Thankgodyou'renot-
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
"Lolzytripd" Wrote:Infact you should probably be banned for a few days, and If I were dev, I'd smack anyone who thought they could give you permission to do it.

I didn't mean playing Reaper as in imitating being a Reaper race. I meant more like a Reaper "CLASS". It's just a freedom of fighting style and all. As I included in my first post after all.
[Image: unknown_-_Copy_2.png]
~ ~
3 G
r e
d n
~ ~
Oh yeah thats totes fine in my book, I meant anyone who played a zeran/vamp , and in private RP claimed to be a reaper from lazarus while hiding it from the gms
As far as i can tell, Le' Transing into other races seems so far to be just stuff related to dark occult stuff, But with the sense that you keep your mind intact. After performing the Ritual, Vampires retain their sense of self, It's the same with liches. Dullahans however would fit into the occult part, But their lore doesn't support the whole, Keeping your sense of self aspect.

To le into a Reaper, Would mean that you would suddenly grow their racial features, the horns and hooves. Say you're a kalensia, Ears and horns and hooves? We'd be starting whole new breeds of things and you wouldn't be able to classify as a normal race by view.
Le Trans to a Lich, Your body dissintegrates. Going Vampire, You don't change physically other then your eyes.
To suddenly grow horns and hooves... It just doesn't sit right with me.