Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evasion/Hit
Evasion for everyone, using up to 50% of your Scaled CEL to define the damage reduction would be pretty decent.
Then the armor types would be to define how often they trigger, 100% for Unarmored, 50% for Light and 0% for Heavy. (Not 100% chance, 100% as a multiplier for Evasion check.)

Just brainstorming, don't kill me.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Evasion for all and rogues are just sorta better at it, problem solved,

REMOVE armor of eyes and staff of eyes, or give them different effects, you cannot balance evade vs hit with these existing.
"Lolzytripd" Wrote:REMOVE armor of eyes and staff of eyes, or give them different effects, you cannot balance evade vs hit with these existing.
Removing those items won't solve the problem here, at all. In fact, it would give the Evade stackers a upper hand and they'll never be hit with basic attacks.
you are looking at it backwards lonestar

the existance of these items makes it impossible to balance a evade vs hit scale without it being horrendously weighed down by these items.

Someone with 40-50 skill scaled, a good weapon with 80-100 hit, should always have a "fair" chance of hitting.

If you balance evade about having a "Fair" chance to evade the eyes items you end up with normal hit having "no" Chance.

So why not just remove the problem. Armor of eyes and staff of eyes weren't always a thing.
I'd say changing the effects of armor of eyes would help at least, staff of eyes takes up a secondary slot or main weapon slot and its scaling isn't that great.

Without Staff of Eyes and armor of eyes I can actually have a decent chance to miss a target, about 50-60% hit rate on a high dodgy, with both of these items I usually scale much higher than that however.

Evade/Hit is a delicate balanced that isn't solved with just one change however, and as I recall this is a data collection thread.