Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A serious request to everyone, from Ranylyn
Most of the regulars probably know, by now, what I can get like when I'm off my antidepressants. I come to SL2 as escapism but occasionally bring too much tension and frustration with me, and can become unpleasant to deal with OOCly.

I've been trying something different: Instead of coming to SL2 to calm down, I'm coming to SL2 while I'm still calm, to stay calm, and logging off if my mood worsens. So far, I think it's going well, as no one's called me out on my mood yet. I've been off the meds for about a month, and this is when my mood is usually at it's absolute most toxic, but I've been doing fine.

I just want to put an earnest request out there: If you see that I'm actively acting angry to the point that I'm rather testing to deal with, please let me know. I don't want to subject anyone to me at my worst, and I'd much rather simply log off for the day if it seems that my mood is going south.

Thanks in advance. And I'm sorry that I need to ask this at all. I simply want to be transparent about my desire to take responsibility for my own moods without seeming like I'm using my condition as an excuse. It doesn't matter if I'm medicated or not: I'm me, and I want to put forward a me that isn't met with scorn and disdain.
*loud burp*
and u cuss me out when i call u a poo tch
I would happily oblige if I either paid enough attention to nonsense in OOC to notice when it happens or knew who you played to catch it in LOOC and omits.

I can fully understand the request though, as I've been in the same boat elsewhere. You're okay, Ranylyn.
[Image: 43061579a09db588952b04fe4c658928.png]