Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elemental Lackment [Elemental Augment bug]
Quote:- Elemental Augment and Elemental Overtime will now apply if either the causer of the elemental status or the person receiving it has the skill; the bonus damage is based on the highest skill level of the two.

Elemental Augment is using the level of the person who receives the buff, rather than 'whoever has the highest skill level' between the buffer or buffed, to define the bonus damage.

So let's say, 'Soldier' received an enchant from 'Mage', but the 'Soldier' has Elemental Augment's Skill LV on 0. Elemental Augment will only receive its effects at LV1, even if 'Mage', who buffed the 'Soldier', has it on LV5. That, unless I misunderstood what that update was about.

Tested this by being enchanted with Redgull by a friend with Elem. Augment at LV5, while having my own Elem. Augment at LV0. While they did 50% of their Lightining ATK on basic hit, I only did 10%.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
I tested with youkai and since they dont get the skill, they also fall under this bug, can confirm that putting it on a youkai is an easy way to reproduce
This should be corrected.