Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Narcus Suggestion
Narcus is a little too efficient at turning people's damage around into the narcus user's own form of damage, with very little counterplay involved, fire resistance or not, telling someone to pack fire resistance against one item isn't gonna cut it.

Idea, Narcus' current form of stacking can stay, though when the Narcus effect is used, it is set to be in cooldown for a set period, the jist of it:

-Narcus is changed so that after striking with the Narcus status, you cannot gain any more narcus levels for 3 rounds.

Thoughts?
I'd rather try an idea where narcus can't apply its bonus damage to a target while the target has a status from it.

Hit someone with narcus, they can't be hit with narcus bonus damage for 3 rounds.

this way it can still see some pve use.

OR

Narcus consumes half stacks on a hit and does half its current damage, but keeps the other half of stacks, you can only apply narcus once per round.
I think your latter idea would work fine, Lolzy. Maybe every other round rather than once every round, though.
[Image: XVa5SaQ.png]
(Debuff: Toasted) for 3 rounds to keep Narcus's on-hit effect from triggering again on the same target, a la Fleur, would be fine enough.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
I think actually thats a good idea, having it be prevented from activating on the same target too many times sounds wonderful.
I agree on this, I haven't experienced it but I can just tell it'd be cheesier than mac n cheese.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
I like the suggestions Spoops and Kunai have made! I think either of those would work. I'm a Narcus user and even I think it's a tad crazy sometimes.
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
It's a better idea than reducing it to the old values (Max level of 52, usually lowered to 0 through stats and armor.)

I don't see why not. Keeps it viable but not OP.
*loud burp*
Wouldn't this just result in you getting smacked way harder 3 rounds later?
All narcus stacks expire after 2 rounds still, unless you take a bigger hit than your current total of narcus stacks to trigger a status duration refresh.