Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Imbue Strike suggestion
Can imbue strike possibly grant bonus damage equal to 25% of the corresponding elemental attack? That might encourage people to actually use it.
Yes imbue strike is a flat damage reduction as is.

Yay my damage is now X element, the majority of players and monsters have a flat 10% resist to it.
I like it as is for PVE, but I'd be all for turning the toggle from On/Off to Full/Partial for the sake of PVP.
*loud burp*
No no, Ranylyn it'd still do what it does now is what I'm trying to say, just also add 25% of your elemental attack as bonus damage, not as on hit damage.
Ah, my bad. I thought you meant changing it to be like an on-hit effect, due to elemental resist in PVP.

In that case, definitely.
*loud burp*
This wouldn't be so bad, I guess. I'd say 50% Elem. ATK for extra damage, though.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
I can agree to that I mean, you have to mainclass Lantern bearer, that's already shooting yourself in the foot.
"Spoops" Wrote:No no, Ranylyn it'd still do what it does now is what I'm trying to say, just also add 25% of your elemental attack as bonus damage, not as on hit damage.

I don't understand what you mean if you don't mean as on-hit damage.
Damage dealth by weapons gain % of elemental attack to SWA

Spear with 100% str becomes

Imbue strike
(scaled weapon attack formula) + (% of ______ elemental attack) = Imbued weapon damage formula

Because just being 25-50% on hit damage Is also known as "Look some extra damage thats going to be resisted to hell and back"
"Neus" Wrote:
"Spoops" Wrote:No no, Ranylyn it'd still do what it does now is what I'm trying to say, just also add 25% of your elemental attack as bonus damage, not as on hit damage.

I don't understand what you mean if you don't mean as on-hit damage.

Ehh more like, lets say you deal 150 damage and you have something like..60 Fire ATK, when you're in Salamander's eternal flame, and hit someone with imbue strike for fire damage, it'd add 25% of that 60 fire ATK, so you'd gain a bonus of 15 damage, making it 165 total damage, using low numbers its not as impressive, maybe 50% is a good start if it doesn't sound impactful.