Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time to go easy on you... [Tekagen usage buff]
The problem with buffing Tekagen is that it's a toggle skill, and the last time I checked you can toggle those skills in the hotbar even when it's not your turn, making it possible to reap all the benefits without actually having the penalties matter, provided you time it correctly.
Case closed if it can be abused like this, I guess?

I do wonder if this could be changed in the future from a toggle skill to a buff that reduces all of your damage done by 75%, but grants 'Evasion' for 2 rounds, or something, so it combos with Flottement.

Evasion was my main interest in this all, to be frank.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
"Neus" Wrote:The problem with buffing Tekagen is that it's a toggle skill, and the last time I checked you can toggle those skills in the hotbar even when it's not your turn, making it possible to reap all the benefits without actually having the penalties matter, provided you time it correctly.
Just tested it, you can´t toggle via hotbar your toggle skill during enemy turn.

Tested skills (jammer cave battle):
-Urawaza
-Eviter
-Ambidexterity
-Tekagen

Only thing a bit clunky about it is that if you use the hotbar that it doesn´t update the On/off status in the hotbar untill next turn, it works fine otherwise.
[Image: 02fc1337799f3716f030938055ab6c03.png]
No no, you can toggle them still, it just doesn't show up on the hotbar, you can hear the toggle noise still, its a bug that hasn't been reported yet I think.
i just want tekagen to stop crippling your battle weight and carry limit
Well it doesn´t do anything to me during jammers turn atleast, even if I boutton mash all four skills.

No sound, no change in either of them. Maybe PvP is differnt...

I edit after a test

Edit:
Nope, nothing. No changes atall and no sounds either.

Okay after talking with Spo he meant during your OWN turn, thats pretty much what my screenshot is about aswell. So hotbar functions mostly as intended minus the hotbar On/off things (which is only visual, the effects are toogled as you can also see when opening the skill menu)
So a small misunderstanding.

You can´t toggle during enemy turn.