Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hellish Summons
Okay, so basically this is only possible with a spirit for fast offense.

So, either Fast Offense needs a nerf (or the more likely subject is that it shouldn't be possible to be spirited upon).

At least, with 6m, they can move + atk. No double skill casting if they don't hit a resist.. which admittedly makes that slightly more bearable, but still doesn't really fix the issue of them just doing a shitton of damage, but whatever.
Spirits also don't work on fast offense, that was also a thread.
.. Then what the fuck let them double attack with hunter wind/fire jet in the same turn?

It says 1+RANK.. which would be 6.

Edit: Was informed that Fast Offense + Spirits do still interact with one another. Sorry @Spoops
I suppose that hasn't been put in the change logs yet so its probably a thing but, it was intended to have to only go to 6m max.
My two cents on it is as was stated in my huge thread youkai per hit damage should be lowered and in exchange the promo classes grant 7 base momentum along with leveling to 60. This way fast offense will only be cheese in that it calls them forth to act faster. White spirit will have no additional effect to break them now. And doomwall summoners will become a tad weaker to being kited due to the lowered per spell dps of youkai. Any issues from there we can address as they come.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
Well now that the youkai grind is fixed, on to solving white spirit fast offense. As much as I love it, it's utterly broken. The damage output is as high as CM evokers at times. I understand Fast Offense's original intent and wish to keep it as such which is why I still believe forcing it to only apply to bonded youkai is the best solution if you can't dissallow white spirit use on it.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water