Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wraithguard's cooldown
Don't forget that tanks can use WG. If you want it to be strong-- (*chokes on Swaying/geist tank boxers*) Sorry.. If you want it to be stronger, make it non-heavy armor with a base weight limit. I say non-heavy armor because Light armor needs love. So bad.

Also buff painproof dear god, it isn't worth it's own health cost. Though that's something for another thread, even though these topics are very closely linked.
Please don't lynch me, I'm too young!
It already works like that. Except that the only problem that can come from it is mutated Body Guard for a probable 100% damage reduction at low HP.

So just make Mutation not count for Wraithguard's availability, and everything is okay.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Ah right. That works.
Please don't lynch me, I'm too young!
So, bumping again. After doing multiple matches as a Ghost these nerfs are still horrible and have put Ghost in a very low tier. With Wraithguard being a 5 round cooldown you only get to use it wisely ONCE in a serious pvp match. A 5 round cooldown for a skill that reduces damage by 30% if you meet the requirements (main class and unarmored/light armor) and if you actually proc it seems immensely overboard as you can see. It's either stolen or null shelled and if not those two, you're currently a sitting duck waiting for a long cooldown. Might I add again as the people stated above, it's actually 2 rounds if you're slower because you are activating it on your turn. So that's a 5 round cooldown for a skill that lasts 2 turns maybe if its not stolen or nulled. The cooldown really needs to be trimmed down by 2 turns because that way as a ghost you won't be waiting forever to use a simple skill and as the opponent they are at least locked out for 1 turn and not 2-3 turns giving you more than enough time to defeat them. If I'm investing 5 points into a skill I shouldn't have to wait 5 rounds to use it.