Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buggering Bugged Black Beasts
[Image: PZ5u7jv.png]

Can we please have a debug / "RESCUE ME" function for Black Beast battles in Tannis / Dormeho? There are spots that just.. bug people if you get a fight near them. It seems like 3 people all got hit with the bug for starting a fight near the Bank.

You can add something that gives a debug # (like with that dungeon bug) that allows us to report it to you to give you more details. As of right now, there is zero way to escape from this bug unless you somehow kill yourself (which isn't possible, since you can take no actions), or an admin bans you for 0.0001 seconds (or ends the battle forcibly).
Mash End Turn.

You cannot enter Round 100, ever. The battle will end itself, assuming you've encountered a bug such as this.

It takes a little while, but it means there isn't zero way to escape it.
[Image: 43061579a09db588952b04fe4c658928.png]
Was just reminded that existed.

It's still a huge pain in the ass
It is. I was just pointing it out.

I ran into the same bug and got out of it that way. For me, it happened a little further east, near the northwest corner of the Mages' Guild.

Might have something to do with that area in particular.
[Image: 43061579a09db588952b04fe4c658928.png]
I can't really tell what the issue is from that screenshot.
We're in battle. But.. seeing the actual map. Instead of the battle map. Infact, we're on the actual map instead of the battle map.

We can take 0 actions. We can do literally nothing but end turn, and the enemies cannot attack us.
Pics: Standing outside of the fight. Then looking in the fight via the battle indicator. (PS: there is still someone bugged there; Winged Detective, if you want to see his battle to try and see wtf is going on for yourself)

[Image: 5UUkyDB.png]

[Image: OA9MESJ.png]
So you're not spawning 'in' the battlefield?
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Correctomundo. It also doesn't allow us to use any skills or anything besides move and end turn. However moving does not visibly change anything.
This happened, once again, to me and Otako. Otako was bugged out near a house in southern Tannis. I walked over and initiated battle with another black beast in the same area. Got bugged in the exact same way as him.