Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buggy Plants
[Image: ed301d3530.png]

These plants were planted prior to a reboot. (Yama blind)

After said reboot, I was waiting for them to reach maturity to harvest and start a new set.

Then they just uh... sort of.. disappeared upon reaching maturity and the tile says "Farm Soil" instead of Farm Soil (Yama Blind Seeds)

Edit: They did just up and fuckin destroy themselves somehow. I tried using the SPECIAL TOOL on them and it says that there is no seed planted there. Will wait for the other set to get done.

Edit 2: The other plants disappeared. I could replant and have done so. I've been able to harvest as-normal. Another reboot is coming up, so let's see what happens then.

Edit 3: Literally as I was typing Edit 2; my plants just up and deleted themselves again. Is there a % chance for all crop soils to just.. mysteriously not yield anything and instead just delete themselves?
They can die if you don't water they enough before they reach maturity.
I was watering them literally every step of the way.

This bug also occured again shortly after. I had watered literally every step of the way until they were just right before maturing. Sawrock teleported to me (because I was the only other player online due to the BYOND outage). Then literally right before my eyes they just deleted themselves again. It had hit the REBOOT timer mark (AKA; within 30-20 minutes of the reboot is when it happened).

I literally don't know how else to explain this phenomenon aside from "Sometimes, no matter what you do, your plants just die for no reason."
I've been watering plants for a very long time and they don't just spontaneously die on me, even across reboots, my only guess would be leaving your house for some reason for an extended period.

I'm a bit confused here as well, I'll try to see if my plants just spontaneously die on me while doing a run.
Any details would be helpful, yeah.