Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yokai Greyed out (Full HP)
So after discussing this bug in the Discord I was told to make a post here.

Discord message:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I'm having this super annoying issue with my Yokai. I was training in the arena with my Yukionna last night and suddenly the name greyed out and wouldn't let me summon it. I went to bed (So I assume the server rebooted since then). So this morning it's still greyed out in my list. But in my companion list it shows it has full HP. I still tried resting at an inn and using a bleeding heart. Greyed out.

So I tried swapping the Yokai order. Dismissing my other Yokai. (My Yukionna was my only leveled one) And restarting the game. Still greyed out. So I finally released my Yukionna and got a new one in the summoner door. Level 1 fresh Yukionna. It's still greyed out in my Yukai list (in combat). I released that one and tried again. Still greyed out.

So I have no idea.
Oh, and I tried changing my class multiple times. Didn't work either.
I should also mention that my other yokai can be summoned fine. I even picked up a Chun and it lets me summon it just fine at level 1. But the Yukionna is still greyed out.
https://i.gyazo.com/b1099ec0ff6ed6413042...9f5805.png
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After releasing Chun to make sure it's not a yokai limit issue: https://i.gyazo.com/671f71fc04e8afd62a3d...797274.png

Not sure what's wrong.

For debugging purposes, my key is: Eziekieal
http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.p...=10#p26864

Related to this post, possibly. I tried to investigate the issue I was having, but I couldn't manage to reproduce it.

Your case is stranger than mine though. The text is missing. That wasn't happening for me. It simply said 'Summon X' but was still grayed out.

I'll also point out: Youkai who are dead (No HP) do not get grayed out summon options; the summon option simply doesn't appear in the list.

A grayed out summon option would probably mean the Youkai is installed, therefore not switching it to Unsummon but still making the command unavailable.
[Image: 43061579a09db588952b04fe4c658928.png]
"Nanovelich" Wrote:http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.p...=10#p26864

Related to this post, possibly. I tried to investigate the issue I was having, but I couldn't manage to reproduce it.

Your case is stranger than mine though. The text is missing. That wasn't happening for me. It simply said 'Summon X' but was still grayed out.

I'll also point out: Youkai who are dead (No HP) do not get grayed out summon options; the summon option simply doesn't appear in the list.

A grayed out summon option would probably mean the Youkai is installed, therefore not switching it to Unsummon but still making the command unavailable.
I'm aware that they don't appear on the list. But I was covering all my bases to prevent people from telling me to try and heal my Yokai.

My main is a Lich summoner with tons of summons. Never had this issue with any of them. Very odd.

The fact that I can release the Yukionna (Goodbye 30+ levels
Update: After the server reboot earlier today I am now able to summon my Yukionna. No idea what the bug was, but at least it's working now.
I've experienced the exact same bug. It was supposedly linked to hotbar use of summon or install. Not a hundred percent on the root cause of it.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
Related to that, I will say that I did put my Yukionna on my hotbar (slot 0) just 10 minutes or so before it bugged out on me. But I also might have reached "bonded" status around the time it bugged out too.
And now, as of the reboot I'm making this post during, my Bonder has this same problem with the only Bonded Youkai in my list. It was also hotbar'd for Summon, so I'll wait until reboot to see what happens to it.
[Image: 43061579a09db588952b04fe4c658928.png]
As expected, the hotbar is still bugged out, do NOT use any skills related to basic attacks or summoning with the hot bar or it WILL bug something. Not sure about any other skills so be on the safe side with it.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
If they're bugged then people should gather details and a way to reproduce it reliably, and I can fix it.
[Image: 82554dc954.png]

After dropping a bunch of summon storms and manually summoning the Youkai named here (Apus) , eventually my list became massively populated with Apus. Summoning any of them manually drops Apus instead, thus making summoning the actual Youkai impossible without summon storm.