Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dance Macabre (Demon Hunter suggestion)
So, I thought on how Reaver is sword master from DMC3 and 4 and figured "What if it got an attack that did a long string of badass comboing before flinging the target like in game.
Thoughts?"

EDIT: In hindsight this was a dumb suggestion. I guess from my lack of damage in my DH experience I was frustrated and concluded reaver just sucked. Which isn't like me to judge quickly. Probably was the hype.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
You can do that already through a combo of different skills, it just won't be a demon hunter only thing. Demon Hunter needs some changes (to reaver and desperado specifically) but this isn't really what's needed.
[Image: XVa5SaQ.png]
Demon Hunter, specifically Reaver already looks really freaking flashy when you use combos. I use it on my PvE character and go Chaser - Rising Tide - Elemental Rave - Shinken - Retreating swipe, it looks flashy, but it is a total flair combo and nothing else really. Point of using Reaver that I can see is Martial lawbreaker, that's where you get your neat ass combos with DH, combining with with Combination fighter adds some serious flair to your jammer slaying.
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: mQMYHlv.png]