Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alright, got my innates and passives that define me... *looks at wallet* Oh
castling is worth all the points if you are built for it, since you can use it on yourself as well (meaning, 30s base def BK)
board shaker can be pretty good but to use it, you need to dump all points into it because of the damage cap it has. that might be worth a topic
bright bishop is situational but can be good because of the light shafts
checkmate is stronk
hanging is the much prettier sidecut which in itself is a good move
crescent rook you dont see much of

tl;dr they're all decent choices
You can castling yourself? Lord... [strike]Cheesey[/strike] Neat trick. As for Board Shaker, I've been under the impression it's neutered to being useless because 125 damage cap and earth damage. I know it's terrible for PvE because of the earth damage type in tandem with the cap. Anywho. I see.
Please don't lynch me, I'm too young!
http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?f...ard+Shaker
Board Shaker is already a topic, just unfinished one.
I suspected that. Either way it's off-topic for here.
I feel that passives that are multi rank, but slotted passives should be retooled into 1 point slotted passives, because they eat a slot.
... What? I have no idea what you just said.
the issue with passives and innates is that each class should have some innates that are 5 rank, some that are full 5 point investment slotted, some that are 2 point (2nd point makes it slot free) ect.

If every innate and passive is a 5 point investment, you are going to have a bad time, you wil feel jipped looking at classes with easier to invest in passives.