Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Green Seal.
So recently as of the last update though maybe it happened to other people before then. My house has been sealing when I left it open while I am Logged out. I think it might happen on reboots but I am not sure. The display appears green and I have to toggle it back to green to unlock the house when I log in. Someone I talked to claimed to have the opposite problem where their sealed house sometimes unlocked itself.
1,000 Counts of 27.
http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=404

I've made note of this previously, so there's the old details I made. But overall it seems to be doing the opposite when it's red prior to reboot.

IE; if you lock it before reboot, reboot happens, and then the game resets, people can get inside if the marker is supposed to have been locked before the reboot.

If need be, I'll try to replicate it and have a gyazo of someone going in when the house was supposed to be locked (IE, them going straight into the house after reboot before I had the chance to go in and unlock it, because I've had this happen multiple times).
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
WEll I should probalby make a new thread for this but this one is already apparently redundant. My house got rolled back sometime overnight I also lack the ashwood I used to make it.
[Image: df5d9d0793.png] Yesterday
[Image: 0067da5b4b.png] Today
[Image: 55e5071267.png]
1,000 Counts of 27.
Yeah, my apologies. There's been unexpected reboots the past few days which are really starting to get annoying. If you want to nudge me the next time you see me in-game, I can give you back the Ash Wood you're missing.
I don't know the number and my house didn't save. So I am going to wait until my door stabilizes before I start adding things.
1,000 Counts of 27.
Hey, this bug still happens.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: She left me for WoW?! THIS IS BULLSHIT

Quote:Underwhelmed green-haired girl shouts "BITING EACH OTHER IS NOT A LIZARD SEX THING."
This has been corrected.