Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unreal Estate
Honestly. Just having housing districts in Cellsvich (North 1 /2), (East 1 / 2), (West 1 / 2) would be enough for the Cellsvich housing.

I want my house to be there, but because literally all of them are taken, i'm moving my suburban home to Lispool.

Anyways, there is an issue with 'limited' housing. As I have seen people simply take certain housing spots (Looking at some of the houses on the coast) and done literally nothing with them besides hoard them to sell to people for 100-300k murai.

Like, that's a legitimate thing that people are doing currently, and that's kind of ridiculous that that even exists. If anything, I'd prefer for certain #Aesthetic housing to either be more plentiful, or just be done away with entirely. Because you can't exactly make 2-3 different 'instances' of shit like you could with Cellsvich.

That, or y'know. Make it so you can only own one house on the map at the time. But then that'd really just encourage keysharing / proxy's to do the sort of shit that already occurs.
Honestly, the more I think about it the more ideas on the subject I have. Maybe a new building to Cellsvich similar to an apartment building that allows for a large amount of housing to be added in its own map. For flavor reasons we could even add a new donator item such as an "apartment" ticket, half the price of a usual house ticket (or even obtainable with Murai), however these apartments are more limited than an actual house, such as to one/two floors maximum. You could easily fit a ton of houses into one of these and it'd be more ICly appropriate for those who can't afford super fancy multi-floor manors with a garden, swimming pool and 40 bathrooms because we need 40 bathrooms to wash off all that Jammer slime. Even an increase in house ticket price would be preferable to the current sad state we're in with housing, it'd definitely discourage people hoarding homes to sell when there's a full apartment complex up the street.
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: mQMYHlv.png]
I'd also like to make a note, before someone points it out when it comes to the Asago House Portal in the banks:

People want buildings and scenery, not clear Lemegeton ties.
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)
I honestly forgot the house portal existed...
The housing portal is annoying to use for many reasons. My biggest gripe is that it's impossible to visit friends' houses without them having to haul you inside, themselves.

This is a right proper pain in the flank if the building in question is important and entertains a varied crowd of occupants.
I would like to see more hidden housing districts like the one at the shrine. Maybe a dungeon type area in Cellsvich sewers? Just an idea.
-------------------------------------------------
[Image: 1599085341408.gif]
That'd be kinda cool for those who are hiding out from the law but can't get off continent to Law's End and such actually. I'd genuinely support that being added.