Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Afflicted Spectres
Afflicted Spectre (Ghost skill) gives you an extra 5% MAX HP per negative affliction you have. Normally, this would not be a bad idea, however it gives rise to certain... issues whenever things that are either Percentage based heals (Malmelo), or Percentage based damage (Poison, Etacof, Enma's Summons, Execute).

Instead of giving 5% extra HP, could it act as if your HP is 5% lower for... Kaelensian's instinct and Rising Game? Right now it's just really bad and will absolutely get you killed if you have 1000 HP base, and 400 left with 6 afflictions. (1300-400 = 900/4 = 225. 160% SWA + 225 damage)

This isn't to say that it's just bad overall, but it's a class skill. It should have more benefits to it than downsides.
Ether Invitation and rising game should be enough reason for the most part, there's many downsides and benefits to running the skill, using it is your own discretion, I think its fine where its at personally, I'd like to hear other opinions.
I also think Afflicted Spectre is fine for the most part, really. I grab it on nearly everyone I can.

Doesn't hurt to hear other opinions, I suppose. Though personally I see no real need to change it.
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
It sort of makes Poison utterly destroy you. If you're a Ghost fighting a Hexer, hoo boy.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]