Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Explosive Blood? (Banquet x Glykin)
As it stands, Golden Blood's interaction with Banquet inflicts Light damage against the Vampire.

The issue with this is that the Vampire can wear a Crystal Mirror to cause the Glykin to take damage from this effect.

This isn't gamebreaking or anything, but it hardly makes sense that the Glykin would be suffering any sort of damage from an effect that can only harm Vampires specifically trying to take essence from a Glykin.

I'd suggest either changing the damage to be more akin to Life Drain in that it just subtracts from their HP, making retaliation damage effects nullified against it, or changing the damage type to Null/Akashic.
t-this is a nice feature tho
Considering all it takes to stop the most toxic substance to vampires is sunglasses, and the silly interaction between it and crystal mirror, I can see this change being implemented.
Same, I can't see why not.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Are vampires sucking glykin blood a lot these days?
It's not that frequent, but seeing one person who frequently makes use of the crystal mirror setup to force light damage onto Glykins with a 'failed' banquet just seemed silly to me.

It's a minor thing in the grand scheme of it all, but when it does happen it's just weird to see a Glykin damaged by their own blood.
"by the way, I'm Glykin."
"By the way, I can reflect light!"
"GAH, how the hell does that even work?!"
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
we apreciate your input

yes i too support this change for the sake of making sense
it's not like the manouver itself is worth it, since the reflected damage meets light resist
The simplest change was just to make it treat the Light damage as retaliation damage, so it won't trigger this anymore.