Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crescent Flank [Crescent Hook's little problem]
Crescent Hook has two uses currently. First is to warp you forth to chase down enemies even if you are immobilized or slowed. And the second is to serve as a gap-closer like Hanging, as it also warps you towards the enemy.

But, sometimes you end up /not/ facing them, and other frequent times you end up exposing your back or sides to the enemy so they can freely counter-attack you without going through your parries or any other defensive measures, making the skill's second use not really that worth and a waste of FP, for resulting in a bad facing 3/4ths of the time you're using it.

Since this was a previous small problem with Shukuchi + Dense Thunder (which left you with your back exposed to the enemy), can a Crescent Hook user also face the enemy once the skill damages them?
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
I do agree with this, but I'd also request that Hanging and Bright Bishop also work this way. Black Knights are honorable knights of Chaturanga, so why wouldn't they get a bonus for using the Chivalry talent?

+1
[Image: unknown.png]
I suppose this would make sense. Is it just an issue with Crescent Rook, Hanging, and Bright Bishop?
Hanging also functions this way, yes. As far as I know, Bright Bishop doesn't move you, does it?
Geldoren when used with Shuukuchi as well, other than that, just Hanging and Crescent Rook
"Neus" Wrote:I suppose this would make sense. Is it just an issue with Crescent Rook, Hanging, and Bright Bishop?

The full list of what I've ever found doing this:

Black Knight:
Crescent Hook (On use.)
Hanging (On use.)
[strike]Bright Bishop[/strike] (This doesn't warp you, so no. GSM probably mixed up skill names.)

Demon Hunter:
Retaliate (On use.)

Martial Artist:
Shukuchi + Geldoren (On use.)
Shukuchi + Light Tomahawk (On use.)
Shukuchi + Heaven Kick (On use.)

Summoner (Phase Python, Youkai):
Phase Fang (After you trigger the 'random teleport' condition. Once you're next to a new target, you'll not be facing them. I suggest making it so you face the closest enemy once you're done warping.)
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Done.