Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corpse hand
http://prntscr.com/gfd4n5

Top left, Immobilize debuff.
Bottom left, Immobilize description.
Bottom right, Myself, like 4 tiles away from the hand.

Uhh.....???
My guess is immobilize for corpse hands uses their basic attack range instead of having an actual static range meaning range runes let them do this.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
Actually no, their restrain is not forcefully removed after being knocked away by some effects.
What really happened there?

Just pointing out facts and leaving to the other people to guess is kinda counter-productive if you're ever aiming to correct this bug with Dev.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Corpse hand is on a range increasing tile, those tiles increase the range of everything, skills, basics, all of it.
I don't think it should be increasing the range of skills at all from past experiences using this title. If it does, it only increases the range of basic hits and basic-hitting skills. (Never actually saw me getting a massive range increase in let's say, Crystal Rose or Sidecut. And like I said, we're just assuming what happened, when the person who reported knows what really happened and refuses to post.

Unless someone can reproduce it and complement on what poor information was given, this will just go forever until the owner of the OP tells us all with detail what /really/ happened. If it was a KB, if it was indeed the rune, etc.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
It works differently for monsters

Spatial stet their spell range extended for instance
As far as I know, they don't infact all monster AI has a specific mindset when a range rune is around, run up to it and try basic attacking nearest target.