[Image: why.jpg]
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: kV4SEVMZRauNCQP5smHL0Q.png]
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
allow me to shitpost too

ahem

GR was a mistake everything is MA, MA left, MA right, MA front, MA back, everyone's the litteral same setup they copied from a buddy errybody has same gear because rng is dead in terms of getitng gear

bring back rng bae

kill this shit
"Sarinpa1" Wrote:allow me to shitpost too

ahem

GR was a mistake everything is MA, MA left, MA right, MA front, MA back, everyone's the litteral same setup they copied from a buddy errybody has same gear because rng is dead in terms of getitng gear

bring back rng bae

kill this shit
[Image: 1OEhXPw.png]
At least with growths it was easier to understand the system...
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
At least with growths it was easier to know why you sucked ass.
At least pre GR I didn't post ideas to the forums which essentially get told they are so bad they aren't even worth posting on by basically everyone.

Rolls in dump truck of salt before swimming in it.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
pardon me if im wrong but GR happened mainly because people were unhappy their 50%-40% growths all across board didnt yield a lolidodgetankmurder but mediocre piece of sheet, and to stop having to account for RARE occurances of some stat combination in balancing threads

with gear having just the right material and just the right qualities you needed it to have it was rarer and people actualy had a reason to barter and throw their money around
cursed? well fuck me inbetween holidays, unless rustic, and even then i might be fooked
now the moment you drop the desired piece of equipment you just get the easily attainable tools/mat changing kits and it just boils down to having the setup that currently works in the meta, and rarely it is something people figure out on their own

i experimented with this myself in a purely ic fashion
i made a fresh level one, went IC to ask for help with training, boop, party of adventurers dragged me to level sixty in some (tedious) hours
"oh boy, what will i fight with" i say, as i get showered in gear that used to be rare af
"my style is inadequate, teach me senpai" here we go, class skill combo along with stat advice
and so, within a full day, i was at top of meta foodchain through -IC- alone (if we dont account for stat advice, but that could've also been IC)
and no, it isnt because im a princess, people legitimately didnt care who i am nor were they my friends.

hell, there's even a player that made a business where they buy any and all clutter for higher price than pawnshop, tooled/mat.changed whatever was good and broke down whatever was downright useless and resold it for drasticaly higher prices. it'd be a great business model for an IC thing. shame that it existed on the border of OOC and IC enough that all it took to shut them down was a few days of ooc mute
but you went in with buncha cash (that people love to throw at you at ridiculous amounts, see : i got 20k for my character singing a song without even asking for anything) and were geared up until something got drasticaly nerfed/changed to invalidate your setup

how is this FUN?
Yeah I don't know what Dev was thinking. This game used to be perfectly balanced and everyone thought so. Why change it just so he could start winning in PvP?
many games have -slightly- better things that can only be gotten through immense amount of effort
there have been a few vocal people that ended up with wrong builds, but that was something they could easily circumvent by making specialized builds, if they really wished for something that worked, without the need to tediously grind over and over.
there was reward for putting in the extra effort
but all of this was said in all those threads of "kill growth %"
but the whole stat thing aint the point

the gear is

you reach the top in one or two days and what're you supposed to do then
you already have the bestest of best things you can get

it boils down to repetitive pvp with everyone donning currently one of the three-four most optimal builds
and rp

not much of a need to further engage in PvE. some might see that as a good thing, i sure do dislike pve, but it caused issues like having absolutely nothing to sink money into. before, you atleast had that desire to pump money into getting a sword with a different quality that fits you a little better

legend extend is kinda redundant too, if you're not a crafter, for grinding sixty levels again earns you two extra stat points (or other things of choosing, but most characters don't exactly come into contact with it) when you've 210 to invest, that's..alot of effort for practicaly nothing

but this is in general discussion for a reason
for there's really no way to go back from this alley

save4wipe