Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Query] Colossal Tower Grinding
I think if the Colossal tower doesn't provide Murai or items, it can be fair as grinding in dungeons would get you money and items.
In my eyes, I think the murai gained from the colossal tower is fine, considering most times you need to immediately see an inn, and the closest one costs 50 murai, and each run nets you that much. And the items are all 1*, since it runs on a lv1 scale of drop rates, with the only thing being that you can get a ton of Sun Stones, Gunpowder and Volcanic Seeds.

Honestly, I think the tower is fine as it is, but the items should have a lower drop rate. But the firespitters and slimes should get that trait that they somehow don’t have, if anything at all.
[Image: unknown.png]
Just for the record, the Fire Spitters should have the appropriate scaling skills now, so please confirm that is the case.
THEY BURN!! OH GOD THE PAIN, IS THIS REALLY THE FIRST STAGE?!

All working as intended, though. Firespitters are leaving cinders when they go boom, Lava Slimes are inflicting hunted, etc.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Do they actually not drop "level 1" stuff now, aside from the lava slime catalyst?