Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I see right through you!
"Spoops" Wrote:
"Neus" Wrote:There's a section in my notes about making all Geist Schritts go on CD for 2 rounds if it doesn't trigger properly that is also an option.

I actually think that on paper it'd be a good idea, in actuality it'd only cause players to only use skills that target locations like sidecut/crystal rose/korkenzier/shinken etc. just to force GS on cooldown

would this prevent that sort of abuse?

If it's a skill that doesn't cause GS to end, then it wouldn't cause this.
Can they also get a Guard break-like stauts effect during that duration?

So it´s actually a gamble for them and not just a "Ah well I didn´t get all my benefits!"
It´s being a movement alone makes many people use 3 M to just get into valid attack range again, and it still gives SS. So I feel when you ropponent managed to make you not trigger it, they should be "on the offense" instead.

also probably helps countering the lovely Tankboxer meta a little.

Or Reset their SS level...Cause they are "Out of their pace".
Let's not reset SS level, that's a tad harsh for a misstep, besides a boxer has to adjust to any situation right? So if someone gets past GS the Boxer should simply have it placed on cd as punishment enough.

Maybe add in a damage threshold where if the GS break hits hard enough then SS breaks. If a boxer gets tapped they're fine. But a knockout blow will wind them and put them off balance.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water