Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Level in Houses
If you go through an extra level in a party, your screen becomes black.

Also entering a house while in a party cuts off the top part of the map and doesn't allow scrolling.

[Image: 11w8r9v.png]
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
I've never heard of this or had it happen.
It's happened multiple times in Forest houses and I just posted a screenshot up above.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.

Yes, and I'm saying it's not nearly as widespread as you're making it out to be.

If it's as consistent as you're implying, then more details are needed.
It's never happened in Mavis' house the numerous times I've went into her place with a party.
I'm not arguing about it Ryu. I am adding on to it. I do not experience this bug whenever I enter Mavis' house in a party. Nor the extra level part of it. This might be a singular issue to .your. house which you might need to state which house it is.

I'm trying to help get the bug fixed.
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=2933#p2933 Wrote:Rendar » Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:31 pm[/url]"]I'm not arguing about it Ryu. I am adding on to it. I do not experience this bug whenever I enter Mavis' house in a party. Nor the extra level part of it. This might be a singular issue to .your. house which you might need to state which house it is.

I'm trying to help get the bug fixed.

I wasn't talking about what you were saying.

Taking into consideration though, there's five forest houses, and as far as I know only two get used. It's still highly doubtful it's a bug that only happens to one particular house out of every house in the game. Whether it did or not, it still needs to get fixed.

The Yuisen houses in Oniga, and Cellsvich aren't affected by this.

This may pertain to the fact that the forest houses had a bug where they had no border to the north at one point in time and Dev made a patch to fix that. It was some time ago.
I don't recall, do we have any screenshots or something? Because you said it doesn't happen in Mavis' house, so why wouldn't all the houses be fixed?

Just because I've never experienced it in Mavis' house doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Do the stairs lead up or down? Where are the stairs located in the house?