Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rip & Tear
Claw Gauntlet's potential skill 'Riprun' is a very nice skill, but with a single problem.

The skill's effect which reduces Physical/Magical DR, has a stat infliction rate. We have spells such as Acid Rain, which does the same thing, in a AoE and with no infliction, and other skills that also reduces defensive stats such as Geldoren and Rampage.

While this skill is a little tricky to pull (the slashes only occur on the right and left of you, not front), I think it'd be fair if the chance of infliction was removed from it.
I dont use it a lot but sounds good to me. +1
"Can I get a hell yeah?"
"No"
Wholeheartedly agree; although it doesn’t see very much use, it’s simply unfair that status infliction is negated by everything but this one skill. +1 from me.
[Image: unknown.png]
I agree with this. The other comparable Defense shreds like Geldoren or Acid Rain have higher damage attached to guaranteed reductions, and the other fist weapons are usually very powerful. (Mortissimo, Knuckledusters, Brawler's Gloves, etc)
Let's also not forget Riprun requires positioning, too.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
I think this is only fair, considering that Riprun will only target the sides of the line it has a heavy positioning requirement.
I really approve of this, considering people often avoid choosing Riprun. There's usually much better options, and making this one more appealing would cause more good than bad.
[Image: Fern22.gif]