Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leave Battle
When battling in a house, the option "Leave Battle" exists. It is not the normal flee, as it is in the skill list, and can be used anywhere on the battlefield, not just at the edges. Can this be removed, or toggable, for houses?
[Image: rwFTX1T.png]
Nah, it's there because it's possible to block off the edges of the battlefield with the custom battlefield while in houses. If it didn't exist, and you engaged in PvP with someone who couldn't kill you, you could effectively trap them until a reset.
True, but then I'm inclined to not have roleplay PvP in houses, as they can ICly leave the fight unless I knockdown the one I'm fighting with. This makes custom battlefields sort of worthless, and I bought like... a lot of them. x_x

I'd prefer it to just have it if you trap someone, you get punished by a GM. Eh.
The way RP works in SL2 is consensual and relies heavily on etiquette. If you're roleplaying with someone that doesn't understand basic courtesy and abuses this, I think you're better off just kicking them out of the house.

I like that the option is there.
Fair enough.