Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Void Assassin Change (Void Gates)
I think what they could use right now honestly is more spells / skills related to The Void, instead of all this dagger nonsense. I mean I'm not saying daggers shouldn't get any attention, but I thought the class was also about using The Void as a combat gimmick?
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
"[url=http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=3085#p3085 Wrote:Ryu-Kazuki » Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:35 am[/url]"]I think what they could use right now honestly is more spells / skills related to The Void, instead of all this dagger nonsense. I mean I'm not saying daggers shouldn't get any attention, but I thought the class was also about using The Void as a combat gimmick?

That's been my whole schtick here, I feel like a teleporting back stabber who can make mages shut up for a bit while I knife them in the kidney. I do not feel like a void asssassin, just some jack ass with a knife.
Please don't lynch me, I'm too young!
Perhaps a renamed version of flight of the merganser?
I've been mulling over the idea of a VA delaying when they pop out of a gate, essentially taking them out of combat for a turn, but as it is it seems a bit too powerful. Another idea was to simply make gates invisible to those "unturned to the void (aka non void assassins) similar to how you can make traps invisible.
Invisible gates? that makes it harder to dodge the frayed ones too, not a bad idea. Perhaps it could be just a skill (innate) that tunes out the gates to those who aren't attuned (have that innate).
Please don't lynch me, I'm too young!