Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tome/Weapon line
I think these weapons are really unique, the Tome/Weapon line like the Rexys/Grandovyn and Forgrint.

Is it possible to add similar weapon types for every other? Because they do not get weapon parts or materials, they can never hit ridiculous levels of weapon power, therefore I think the scaling for them is fine staying at 120% total, that and they require 1m to form shift to the other type of weapon.

I was thinking they would look something like..

Tome/Fist

60% STR
60% WIL

Potential:
Flaming Uppercut - Targets the tile directly in front of you, and deals physical fire damage to an enemy, you are sent airborne afterwards.

Tome/Gun

60% SKI
50% WIL

Potential:
Blue Bullet - Fires a bullet within 7 range that deals FP damage instead of HP Damage.

Tome/Dagger

60% GUI
60% WIL

Potential:
Wormhole Dagger - Throws a dagger in a 7 range line, dealing magic damage, additionally you and your target will switch positions.

Tome/Bow

40% STR
40% SKI
40% WIL

Potential:
Spirit Arrow - Targets a line across the entire map, piercing all enemies in the line, compatible with elemental arrows

Fire Arrows: Leaves Cinders equal to 25% of user's fire ATK for 3 rounds
Gust Arrows: Leaves air shafts for 3 rounds
Ice Arrows: Leaves ice tiles for 3 rounds.
Stone Arrows: The arrow stops at the first enemy hit, but gains 5 damage per tile traveled.

The potentials are mostly just ideas to pitch in, if you have anything better in mind then that'd be wonderful.
Shoooryuken.

+1
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
I think this would be interesting for sure.
That bow tho.
I'm bumping this for relevance sake but also to ask if you have any thoughts on making these weapons a thing.
Not currently.
is there a specific reason why?
Over saturation of higher rarities
or
Doesn't fit your goals for item diversity?
I think not currently might mean maybe some other time, which is fine.