Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Verglas More Like Verdork
Why does playing Verglas feel like strapping hulkhands to my feet and then kicking a brick wall?

Maybe I'm just crazy and I'm fighting like all the wrong stuff here but I'm pretty sure I should be doing more damage.

From what I hear, this is a common complaint too. The best Verglas build right now (From my limited understanding of the game) is one that relies almost entirely on Expanding Ice and the other ice based moves, using the kicking abilities as an aside rather than the mainstay. Considering that uh... six out of your nine offensive abilities in a class are all kicks... that seems like a boatload of wasted potential here.

Granted, I'm going a slight sub-optimal Verg/DH class combo and I don't have all my gear maxed out yet, but I distinctly remember my other builds/characters being able to decimate PvE content even without the stuff I have on them now. Is there any build out there that can make proper use of this classes kicks/main abilities?

If anyone has any suggestions, please bring them to light. I love the aesthetic and stylish nature of this class, and would love to see more meta-relevant variants of it other than the self-titled 'Expand Dong' build.

ADDITION:
[Image: fb64259d91.png]

Ice point has no interaction with Turnover.

My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.