Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Requesting the level up list for SL1 Bard so that I can suggest stuff for SL2 Bard
Topic.
ha...ha..

bard didn't have a level up list, they were like sl1 archer, a off class that gave you access to abilities to choose from when leveling up at the ability screen.
Ah yeah, sorry. Haven’t played SL1 in a long time.

That being said, it would still be helpful.
SL1 Bard's abilities consisted of the character playing one of a few flavours of Songs that boosted two Stats for a couple of rounds, alongside a small party heal and an Elemental Resistance booster.

That being said, I would honestly just start on a clean state for SL2's (Dark) Bard. SL2's combat system is such a far-cry from SL1's that the only thing you could port over as it exists are the ability names, which elude me at this time.
[Image: a2794117f3.png]
[12:53:15 AM] Chaos: don't hit dyst
[12:53:18 AM] Chaos: that's cruelty to animals
[12:53:20 AM] Chaos: you have to shoot it
[12:53:20 AM] Dystopia: ye
If you want idea for bard classes check out Dragon Age Inquisition's bard. You had to play different combinations of 3 notes to cast different buffs. Might not work for Sl2 but it is something to check out
-------------------------------------------------
[Image: 1599085341408.gif]
I really just need the names to suggest things for them, because damn if I can think of original names for songs at this point.