Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dark Claws
"Powerful black carapace protects and increases the force of the Shaitan's attacks. They gain +6 (-1 per 10 Scaled SAN) damage to all attacks, but attacks with Tomes and Bows use up twice as much weapon durability (due to the delicate aspects being torn up more easily by Shaitan claws)."

This is kind of underwhelming for a racial trait in my opinion. I think a simple change of +6 SWA (-1 per 10 Scaled SAN) instead of flat out +6 damage would be a much more useful racial trait for such a race.
For a race considered ICly to be a literal actual myth we sure have a fuckload of them. More than the normal 'human' population. This leads me to, rather vindictively, suggest 'no.' Generally speaking the population of a race is indicative of their strength - and I don't think too much of your strength should be in your race.

That being said... the ability itself doesn't seem to be that good in comparison towards other racials (lolvampire) I think that if more strength is switched over towards the passive racials then maybe the base stats for them could be tweaked?
"Syeburn" Wrote:For a race considered ICly to be a literal actual myth we sure have a fuckload of them. More than the normal 'human' population. This leads me to, rather vindictively, suggest 'no.' Generally speaking the population of a race is indicative of their strength - and I don't think too much of your strength should be in your race.

That being said... the ability itself doesn't seem to be that good in comparison towards other racials (lolvampire) I think that if more strength is switched over towards the passive racials then maybe the base stats for them could be tweaked?

1. Shaitans are not actual myths other than the covering up the Imperial Nation does, they exist, they are just uncommon to everyday life. Two very different things. I really don't understand what this has to do with this racial trait either way lol.
2. +6 SWA is HARDLY too much of your strength in just a racial compared to every other perk some races get.
3. This just all in all sounds like you hate the race and you're unhappy people make them? Which is like saying there should only be a set number of people to have Shaitans lol which is rather silly if you ask me. I don't even really see more than 2 to 3 other Shaitans on the daily. There's more vampires than any other race from what I see.