Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ranger Arrow/Animation submission
I've made some arrows for the various ranger skills, I haven't the skill to make one for them all, such as thunderbolt, but if you like the icons I've currently made I might try my hand at the other skills such as Deos Danzai and Sonic Arrow as well.

I provided animated versions and non animated versions (except for androcobra), I prefer the animated versions be used but if for some reason they can't, the static ones are in the DMIs as well, be sure to check them out.

Either way, here:

Forest Fiend:
[Image: 5fqcxEQ.gif] [Image: egT9Hgs.png]

Frigid Arrow:
[Image: oli1DXI.gif] [Image: mdlCr16.png]

Pressure Filch:
[Image: dTivgMd.gif] [Image: 5ZkAZTs.png]

Androcobra:
[Image: 98SQ2Go.png]

Attached Files
.zip   Ranger Arrows.zip (Size: 5.55 KB / Downloads: 288)
Thanks, I added these. As a heads up for the future, you don't have to make a separate folder/environment or even icon file for each individual animation.
Slightly embarassing but there seems to be a slight problem, which Slydria has told me how to remedy very quickly.

It seems that the arrows only face 1 direction when in game, I had assumed that the arrows were automatically rotated during the skill, but I was wrong, so I added directional states for the arrows as a fix.

Also thank you for the heads up, I'll be sure to take everything I learned in and apply it to future icons, I included all the arrow fixes in 1 dmi.

Attached Files
.zip   Arrow Fix.zip (Size: 8.98 KB / Downloads: 283)