Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shotgun/Demon Hunter Interactions
*One-Hit Wonder's +30 power does not factor for Nitrogen Drop.

*When using Combination Fighter Shinken with said shotgun at melee range for a basic attack, it only does like 22 damage for some reason? It's not even taking scaled weapon attack into account. It applies correctly on the projectile though.
This also applies when I hover over an attack target- it says the attack damage is somewhere near the 20s even though my current SWA is ~80. The damage applies correctly on basic auto attacks like lead storm.

Attached Files
.png   lul.png (Size: 22 KB / Downloads: 1,383)
.png   lul2.png (Size: 375.99 KB / Downloads: 1,380)
The way Nitrogen Drop works is it checks the gun's power, whereas One Hit Wonder applies when calculating total power (IE, SWA). Perhaps I should update OHW's description to be more accurate but that's why you're getting the results you're seeing. Whether or not it should be changed is a Fu topic.

Basic attacks with guns work differently, because the actual SWA is calculated and divided as bonus damage. When you 'force' an attack with it via Shinken it doesn't apply. The only times it does are for skills specifically for guns where it uses the attack skill of the weapon, such as with Lead Storm.
"Neus" Wrote:Basic attacks with guns work differently, because the actual SWA is calculated and divided as bonus damage. When you 'force' an attack with it via Shinken it doesn't apply. The only times it does are for skills specifically for guns where it uses the attack skill of the weapon, such as with Lead Storm.

Sorry if I'm misunderstanding- I know multiround guns do this on forced autos because they only fire one round instead of multiple after the SWA is divided, but I'm using a single shot shotgun so shouldn't the attack be the total SWA and not whatever it's using that's making it deal such low damage?
Guns behave the same regardless of the rounds it fires.