Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Irreparability
Somehow the Mage's Guild got a battle scar during one of the Black Beast raids in Dormeho. No one can reach it, so it can't be fixed. I don't doubt it'd be gone whenever the reboot comes around, though, or if it disappears after a while (though I can't confirm the latter).
[Image: vKqBMoA.png]
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)
[Image: H9faRCc.png]

This also happened. Somehow. They somehow managed to scratch up the nonexistant darkness inside of the boarded up inn.
That was a player wearing a mask of the night lord, please don't confuse the thread.
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=3197#p3197 Wrote:Rendar » Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:08 pm[/url]"]That was a player wearing a mask of the night lord, please don't confuse the thread.

[Image: d6Jvxd8.png]
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: She left me for WoW?! THIS IS BULLSHIT

Quote:Underwhelmed green-haired girl shouts "BITING EACH OTHER IS NOT A LIZARD SEX THING."
I thought you also meant the beast there. That's probably because it's on the same map level as the rest of the town or something. Really hard to tell. Really impressive that someone actually found thatbecause I could barely see it.
Does this still occur?
[Image: ojkpba.jpg]

Still happens. Showed the spot and the current date for confirmation.

Image URL: http://i57.tinypic.com/ojkpba.jpg
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
This has been corrected.
[Image: 84P1xJP.png]

Parts of this still occuring, 3/3/2015.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: She left me for WoW?! THIS IS BULLSHIT

Quote:Underwhelmed green-haired girl shouts "BITING EACH OTHER IS NOT A LIZARD SEX THING."
The outside is red and visible because that's the layering outside gets for time-of-day. Technically if you could get out there you'd totally be able to walk around too. So. Yeah.