Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saber Lives Matter [Avalon buff]
"Neus" Wrote:I wonder if Avalon having a From The Ashes once per battle style effect would make it good enough (or too good).
I'd say do it, but with the following changes:

1. Make Avalon capable of being enchanted on any type of equipment
2. Make the healing based on how many 'Avalon' items the user has equipped, via exponential increase.

I.e:
Once per Battle: If the user is Knocked Out, they automatically revive and regain HP based on how many 'Avalon' items are equipped:
1: 1% HP Recovered
2: 2% HP Recovered
3: 4% HP Recovered
4: 8% HP Recovered
5: 16% HP Recovered
6: 32% HP Recovered
[Image: a2794117f3.png]
[12:53:15 AM] Chaos: don't hit dyst
[12:53:18 AM] Chaos: that's cruelty to animals
[12:53:20 AM] Chaos: you have to shoot it
[12:53:20 AM] Dystopia: ye
"Chaos" Wrote:
"Neus" Wrote:I wonder if Avalon having a From The Ashes once per battle style effect would make it good enough (or too good).
I'd say do it, but with the following changes:

1. Make Avalon capable of being enchanted on any type of equipment
2. Make the healing based on how many 'Avalon' items the user has equipped, via exponential increase.

I.e:
Once per Battle: If the user is Knocked Out, they automatically revive and regain HP based on how many 'Avalon' items are equipped:
1: 1% HP Recovered
2: 2% HP Recovered
3: 4% HP Recovered
4: 8% HP Recovered
5: 16% HP Recovered
6: 32% HP Recovered

Wouldn't that make everyone and their mother run it on their accessories (despite only being 2% HP) because accessories only really have lucky right now? Which is a PvE enchant only mind.

As neat as the idea is, it'd serve to make Avalon basically run on everyone, even if its only 2% HP it will simply just be slapped on anyone for a makeshift last chance.

Torso or Weapon enchant would be the way to go unless a boat load more accessory enchants are added to compete against this change, as Torsos, and especially weapons are the most widely diverse in enchant selection.
gotta agree with spoops here, unless the accessories only -increased- the rate but still required a torso/weapon to activate at all.
Again, I don't have any intention of making Avalon anything but a weapon enchant.
It's fine that being for weapons only. Make the healing be/cost like 75% of the weapon's current durability, and we'll have a strong base to start from there.

What about the 2 HP heal per round? Can it get doubled to 4 just for a more post-GR consistent number?
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
I really don't think it needs to be sword only here.
--Typo. *Weapons only. It was probably me typing while reading 'Saber'. Oops.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
An alternative would be it proc with a from the ashes effect, healing you for a % based on how much durability it drains and then slapping a cap on that.

Instead of it instantly sapping something like 75% durability, it could be revive once per battle, healing the user for Durability % HP return, with a max of 20. Therefore, if a weapon is under 20 D, they get less. But if it's 20 or over, they revive with 20% HP back.

Just feels a bit more balanced that way.
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: mQMYHlv.png]