Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Muuden
Muuden should probably not work on the first round, accompanying skip rules.

On top of this, it probably shouldn't be able to skip when skip is on cooldown, as you can literally force double turns with it now that everyone else has skip on cooldown.
I agree.

I don't like proccing Geist Schritt on Round 0 with Muuden up and immediately cursing them with everything Hexer has.

Or running around forcing quadruple turns on people.

;_;7
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
I don't think so, in regards to double turning. It costs 3M for a 'skip'. It's only no momentum if you actually proc the Geist Schritt, so there's my skepticism about making it follow the skip rules.

Before all else, it's needed anyway and it was in the skill design. The only problem I see with this are people who ignore Schwarz Sturm build-up to use Boxer's Geist Schritt as a crutch. Boxer at the moment, as a class alone, is pretty awful due to how much FP it drains compared to how much damage it dishes, and it's probably relying the most in those small gimmicks with Geist Schritt to at least be the slightest useful.

I suggest Muuden requiring 'LV 4 Schwarz Sturm' to activate, like Gotthand does. It will fix both the issues with "using Boxer just for GS" and "Round 0 Muuden", while not actually damaging the class on the way it should be played.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
"Snake" Wrote:I don't think so, in regards to double turning. It costs 3M for a 'skip'. It's only no momentum if you actually proc the Geist Schritt, so there's my skepticism about making it follow the skip rules.

Before all else, it's needed anyway and it was in the skill design. The only problem I see with this are people who ignore Schwarz Sturm build-up to use Boxer's Geist Schritt as a crutch. Boxer at the moment, as a class alone, is pretty awful due to how much FP it drains compared to how much damage it dishes, and it's probably relying the most in those small gimmicks with Geist Schritt to at least be the slightest useful.

I suggest Muuden requiring 'LV 4 Schwarz Sturm' to activate, like Gotthand does. It will fix both the issues with "using Boxer just for GS" and "Round 0 Muuden", while not actually damaging the class on the way it should be played.

Are you seriously trying to justify double turning which we've spent countless threads trying to fix? Thats nonsense reasoning.

It doesn't matter really, Muuden can force double even triple turns on people, also Geist Schritt works PERFECTLY fine without Skip, infact being faster than your opponent forces them to deal with Geist Schritt, the skip is just a bonus because if they skipped the turn previous, which always happens when you skip, NOW they can't skip on you, thats completely unfair.

I stand by my suggestions in the first post.
My worries lie on how Boxer is getting gimped on everything else, and only has Geist Schritt as the last thing to hold it 'interesting'.

Sure, this could be changed and Boxer could be 'balanced' into becoming a cone for Duelists/Curates/Soldiers/Mages and Summoners-- Or literally anybody who can use PR-Hi Potions. As of it, I'd rather just make a pitch for Boxer getting changed around a bit. (Coming sooner than you think, TM) They're not really 'okay' at all, and vastly a pushover, if you remove Geist's utility from them.

In which, don't get me wrong. I hope to see Boxer punching more, than being Oracle memes.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]