Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Additions to Iahsus
Just a spark of an idea I had recently, especially since Dev said there was no Blue for Iahsus yet. These are some color additions to Iahsus as a basic skeleton design (since Dev writes the lore) to introduce some new Iahsus features and also provide a bit more effect on Corrupted.

Blue "Sorrowful" mood. Iahsus represents sadness and loneliness that creates isolation. BDPs are less likely to spawn Crazy dungeons, and more likely to spawn Spacey dungeons. Message to the corrupted: "You feel slightly depressed..."

Green "Joyful" mood. Iahsus represents brightness and fellowship. BDPs are more likely to spawn Crazy dungeons, and less likely to spawn Spacey dungeons. Message to the corrupted: "You feel slightly happy..."

Pink "Romantic" mood. Monsters in BDPs are more likely to have a counterpart of their own race with them. Iahsus represents signs of expressiveness and warmth. Message to corrupted: "You feel more affectionate..."

Silver "Lucky" mood. Iahsus represents more signs of generosity. BDPs give 25% more murai, and increase their item drop rate by 10%. Message to corrupted: "You feel slightly ambitious..."

This is just a basic jist of the idea. It'd be interesting and nice to see these Iahsus moods (the BDP effects might be changed since they don't seem too great even in my opinion, but I tried being thematic), but seeing more Iahsus changes in general would be fun and new emotional changes to corrupted could influence RP a bit more.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
This has my support. I love playing corrupted, and this sounds like fun.
*loud burp*
Blue is the default color, so change that.

Orange is similar to joyous, or ambitious.
Dev stated on OOC the other day while he was editing the wiki that there actually is no blue. That's why I put that up there.

Orange is motivation, motivation doesn't mean joy. You can still be angry and motivated.

Also, I hope people don't get the wrong idea just because Pink is "Romantic" it means moreso sentiment and genuine affection. Just pointing that out.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.

I thought the Cellsvich mage portal guy said something about "that blue star" or something, though. Maybe Dev is conflicting himself, idek.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: She left me for WoW?! THIS IS BULLSHIT

Quote:Underwhelmed green-haired girl shouts "BITING EACH OTHER IS NOT A LIZARD SEX THING."
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=3234#p3234 Wrote:Mivereous » Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:35 pm[/url]"]I thought the Cellsvich mage portal guy said something about "that blue star" or something, though. Maybe Dev is conflicting himself, idek.

Well, he could have meant that it doesn't have an effect yet (or could've been joking) but hey, who knows? All in all, it's just an idea to get more Iahsus moods, dungeon effects, and corrupted emotions for fun, and RP enhancement. Whatever Dev does with it is his own design.

I like it.
Sounds great.
Fully support it.
I also really like murai.
[Image: rsz_c1ccb08eb04837ddc6b315f834f7f11a.png]
I believe it would help having more colors for Iahsus for the Corrupted to have more of a range to act upon when Iahsus glows a different color. It would certainly add a little more spice to the roleplay.
Iahsus affecting the Corrupted in general was a really splendid idea -- expanding it would allow for them to dwell on a wider range of roleplay.
If it's for the good of R.P. and doesn't entrench too heavily on peoples' characters, I'm all for it.
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)
I'd rather do my own thing with Iahsus than add moods just to say we have them, sorry.