Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frost Tyrant Icon fix
My bad, I had a bunch of stray pixels that I missed deleteing from the color palette, which I believe overall caused the offset problems aswell.

I removed the pixels but left the icon the same size. If you need it smaller size it has a lot of unused space, give me a nudge and I will size it down. But I believe it should be working now with the offset. I think it's offset currently is +48 X/+32Y pixels off center.

The battle ring works fine for monster mobs, but all effects apply in that offset. For Night mask users it fucks up the ring aswell.
[Image: ot9hIc8uScaqYA0p_zLPDg.png]

My apologies for the forgotten pixels though.

Attached Files
.rar   FrostTyrantfix.rar (Size: 10.33 KB / Downloads: 47)
I assume mask doesn't really work properly with any of the big monsters, does it?
I mean the only other monster that comes close to his size is the Black Beast, I believe. And they do work...Sorta? Though I assume they also don't have such a big base Icon as what I used here since I literally have almost full 32pixel free space in each direction. I just didn't bother sizing it down because I assumed you can do a manual offset to counterweight that.

But I guess 64x64 is the limit afterall? I could size the Tyrant down to that size however, I think I just need to shorten him like 2 pixels in length tops, if you can't do it manually or it behaves better that way.

Because the thing is currently all status effects (Fear, burn, special monster icons etc.) Also apply not to the Tyrant(the mob), like the battlering does but in the offset I had mentioned.

Here, I cut away alot of the free space and shrunk the icon down to a 64x64. That should make it behave better by default.

Attached Files
.rar   Tyrant64pix.rar (Size: 5.84 KB / Downloads: 41)