Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fated Enemy Expansion
With the addition of several (as far as I'm aware) race types in enemies, can we get a few more options for Fated Enemy, so that we can have at least one applicable type per mob?

Off the top of my head, there's Ghost (Darkwood Manor mobs) and the new Iceblood race (Ice Cavern mobs).

Ghost and Undead should (and might just already) be in the same category though...like Fated Enemy (Ocean) has multiple races in it (Shark/Fish/Jelly???/Kraboid)
Ghost and Undead I'm pretty sure are called:

Possessed
Undead

Fated () I believe would refer to the race they're flagged as in game, so the reason all that is incorporated is because they're flagged the same race. They overall have around the same amount of members in the Ocean group as other groups.
[Image: 400px-Nihilus%2C_the_Abyssal_Flame.gif]
Ending 145: Disappointed in Humanity
The spirit has been eased into possessing you... (Spirit effects: +5% Damage to Ghost)

It's a race.

But yes, I assumed that much given how many races Ocean combines, hence the suggestion if it wasn't already the case with the Ghost race.
Having a Fated Enemy: Possessed would turn the trait from PvE to PvP as well, barring fated enemy: Beast vs people with Chimera bands. and Grand Summoners.

Having a Fated Enemy: Iceblood as well as making sure undead covers manor mobs would be a good thing imo.