Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Mob] Grindylow
Can their reduction when burrowed be equal to their current level - the maximum reduction being 70% for a level 70 mob, and with a minimum of 10% for lower levels?

90% is honestly ridiculous, and I don't really have a problem killing them, but that's only because I was thankfully prepared by coincidence via Rising Tide. Having to have the perfect classes equipped just to battle a non-boss mob is just unfair.

Edit: Or 30% minimum, because of the stun reduction.
[Image: GQJ8dCS.png]
[Image: unknown.png]
Yeah, I fully agree. Or give at the very least more options to unroot them from the ground. Like with Push back/Knock downs or something.

But OP should be enough aswell to make it fair again. These things are harder for low level people than bosses.
Burrow definitely needs a few more counters yeah. This change is nice and would stop lower level characters from running into impending doomwalls of 90% damage reduction every other BDP.
Knockback/Knockdown removing buried state is enough if added to Airborne.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Agreed, I don't think most new players can deal with them since they're hard to put down if you aren't packing Earth Damage or a knock-up in your kit which isn't very likely for pre-promotion classes.
[Image: 95e2774f19.png]
feels like the burrowing skill should be one of those 'mob promotions' things that they get at later levels, like how high-end jammer alphas start dividing and get accel
Some sort of scaling option would be best. I think these should still pose a threat to players at max level since PvE is a cakewalk for the most part.
-------------------------------------------------
[Image: 1599085341408.gif]
I think that Grindylows need their damage reduced as well, the 22 range skill seems to do way too much damage, and its fine for them to have range and snipe you but the damage chunks even down heavy heavy RES builds.
Not to mention it makes them amazing as merc mobs. They tear through most enemies.
-------------------------------------------------
[Image: 1599085341408.gif]
These mobs tend to be incredibly frustrating, the inclusion of the magic stone doesn't really help here as not everyone will have just tons of them lying around for the sake of dealing with 1 monster, at this point the mobs have really boiled down to you either kill them round 0 before they act or you run away, and if you can't do either you're shit out of luck unless you happen to have an ability that can knock them airborne, most mages don't even have any access to any of this.