Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishing Contest Duration?
I think there may be an issue with the Dormeho fishing contest, in that it does not seem to end. A contest started this afternoon, and about 15 minutes later we got an alert that the server would reboot in 30 minutes. The fishing contest did not end before the server rebooted, and rewards were not distributed after the reboot.

This game is new to me, but I was told by several people that the contest should last for 30 minutes.

[Image: 7cd140183efcc99695e2f086a8072169.png]
I don't mean to confuse you anymore, but in this screenshot your scrollbar for the chat/text isn't scrolled down all the way.

Are you sure you didn't get any tokens? Check the chest to your right in that screenshot.
"Miller" Wrote:I don't mean to confuse you anymore, but in this screenshot your scrollbar for the chat/text isn't scrolled down all the way.

Are you sure you didn't get any tokens? Check the chest to your right in that screenshot.
I'm aware. The reason my scroll bar is there is to highlight both my catch and the server reboot message.

However, as an update to this, the fishing contest seems to be working fine after the reboot. We are even getting notifications to tell us when the contest will end. So, maybe it's a bug that appears when the server has been up for a while?
The fishing contest shouldn't start after server reboot messages has started, but it should finish before the server actually reboots.