Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Floor List Selection
Is it possible to make a list of floors you currently have in one house, and even rename a certain 'floor' so when you use the list and double click a certain floor, you teleport directly to the floor's entrance?

The reason why is that there's some houses, used for mansions or even event spaces, that has too many floors can become a hassle to return to certain floor where the RP is going on, during a disconnect or reboot. I'm not good with explaining this, so I'll just throw two examples:

Ex 1: RP is happening at Floor 7, but you disconnected and need to go through floor 1~6 to reach 7, all while walking.

Ex 2 (With the addition): You have a new button where you can get a list of named floors, double click on 'floor 7' instead of walking your way there to telport instantly to Floor 7.

Of course, only the House Owner could rename the floors.
Yes, please! It's true that while the majority of personal housing right now only have maybe one or two floors, there are also quite a few multi-floor rooms that would benefit greatly from something like this.
I agree, wholeheartedly. This is one QoL we need the most... Especially when you're making player house dungeons for events. This shouldn't be troublesome to implement, since we have its functionality in actual dungeons already, like Jammer Cave and the menu that pops up with (F1, F5, Argentyle Caves).
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]