Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Overcharge reloading
I suggest the reduction /removal of reloading.

Overcharge has only recently seen use with one overcharge, now that the damage will be changed to magic damage, it won't be as useful, many of the effects are still looked over since they don't last as long as the reloading does.

Reloading should be atleast changed so that at max rank one use of the skill should make the gun ready to use again. ( a courtesy atleast arbalests have with reload accel)
That would made the skills so much more worth it I agree. I feel like the reloading skill for MG is utterly useless when there are so many useful skills and only so many SP.
[Image: latest?cb=20150618145649]
I agree. The duration of Reloading isn't worth the effects of Overcharging at all.
Alternatively it could be changed so that the shell is overloaded and you have to use another shell
How about we have reload give back the bonus effect of the shell once it's duration is half gone?
I agree with this. I'd prefer if the reloading period was -reduced-, rather than outright removed. Maybe to two, -maybe- one round(s). Since One shot guns' Charge power can get pretty strong with the new skill. Then you could make Cooldown like Reload Accel.
I could see it being reduced to 2 rounds, so a fully ranked Cooldown would get rid of it.
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=3330#p3330 Wrote:Neus » Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:34 pm[/url]"]I could see it being reduced to 2 rounds, so a fully ranked Cooldown would get rid of it.

Yes please. I know it'd make me invest in the skill.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
Why not just copy paste reload accel, reduces reload to 2 at max rank, lowers fp cost, but removes the status completely