Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Common Sense Reminder
Do not download suspicious programs or scripts that are posted on this forum, or anywhere, really.
I thought that thread smelled like a key logger.
Can we just have suspicious links deleted, and the poster banned, potentially?
[Image: 400px-Nihilus%2C_the_Abyssal_Flame.gif]
Ending 145: Disappointed in Humanity
Are we not even going to mention that the ideal of the script itself is probably against the rules (somewhere), or at least using such should be.
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: mQMYHlv.png]
Definitely a little fishy when its been posted and pruned at least 3 times now, still this does need saying.
"WaifuApple" Wrote:Can we just have suspicious links deleted, and the poster banned, potentially?

Done and done.

As a somewhat offtopic note, there's not a lot of content where using a script would even be that helpful. Frankly, if the tower fight wasn't so lucrative and consistent with a minmaxed character spamming Rebia, I doubt anyone would have bothered.

That said, I don't think anyone should use scripts for grinding's sake, I think it's against the spirit of the game itself to be rewarded for basically not playing it.
[Image: 95e2774f19.png]
I believe they created it, so they could use alts to go against it, in order to therefore force a nerf of grinding. They probably wanted to take something with them after the ban, to leave their mark.
[Image: 400px-Nihilus%2C_the_Abyssal_Flame.gif]
Ending 145: Disappointed in Humanity
"They stopped us from trolling and made a fool of us, so let's try to annoy them every now and then even though it won't really get anywhere."

Agreed. If it looks fishy, don't press the download button.

Additionally I'd say to watch out for fishy threads. They're the type to pretend to be other people.
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]